Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Poll: New Lissie or old?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you like the old Felicity or the newer Felicity? For those who might not know, the older one has RED hair and her eyes are not as bright. The new one has and auburn/red and bright green eyes. I prefer the newer one, becuase I love the way her hair is and her green eyes seem real life, I have seen both dolls in person. :-)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I prefer the old one because I HAVE HER!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'd say the new one if I had her. I just get used to the doll I have, so that's why I'd say the older one. O do like the way the newer one has those stunning green eyes, though.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    When did the doll's hair color change?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member linzystar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2005
    Posts
    167
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the new one because she looks like my mom [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Janabanana's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2002
    Posts
    107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have both and I pick the old one because I like the color of her hair more. She has lost alot of the color in her face though and is ready for some lip and cheek color this summer. I do like the newer Felicity's eye color better!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My cousin has the newer one and mine is from 1991. I LOVE the older one. (Not just being biased either [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) Her eyes are beautiful green and really sparkle nicely. I also think the red hair is beautiful and it is what really gave her her distinction from the other original three dolls.

  7. #7
    AmericanGirlLover2982
    Guest AmericanGirlLover2982's Avatar

    Post

    I like the older one because first off I have her and second I like her because the of the face and the hair and the color of the eyes. Mattel Doll is ok. Pre- Mattel Lissie is pretier or at least I think so.

    Nikki [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually like the hair on both versions. I prefer the bright red slighly over the auburn though because its so distinctive (and more like the character) But I also prefer the face of the PM kind as well. I dont dislike the mattel version though. Actually the only part of her that really bothers me is the really bright green eyes. When I see them all I can think of are the contacts people make actors where when the are supposed to look demonic [img]eek.gif[/img] Thats terrible I know but I cant help it! They are just so bright! But to each his own, right?

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ May 30, 2005 01:41 PM: Message edited by: shortie421 ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Katie148's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    457
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    While I think both versions of Felicity are pretty, I kind of have to agree with the demonic eyes comment...I find the eyes of the Mattel Felicitys are just too bright and too fake and a little creepy. I also prefer the brighter red hair of the older Lissies, because it's more like the books. Since, unlike most of the AG executives, I still care about the dolls looking somewhat as they are portrayed in the books... [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    We have both, and I have to say....I like the Mattel version better. In general, I like the Mattel dolls better. I never used to feel that way, but I do now.

    We have several PC dolls, and several Mattel dolls, and I love them all. Our Mattel dolls were purchased new for DD many years ago, so I do love them. I just think the Mattel dolls are prettier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •